Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

2010 Emmy Nominees Announced!

I'm actually pretty happy with the Emmy nominee list this year. I have my favourites, like everyone else, and am personally rooting for the following:

Best Comedy: Modern Family Best Drama: The Good Wife
Best Actress, Drama: Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife
Best Actor, Drama: Michael C. Hall, Dexter
Best Actor, Comedy: Larry David, Curb Your Enthusiasm (even though I've got a hunch Parsons will win)
Best Actress, Comedy: Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation

Best Supporting Actor, Drama: Michael Emerson
Best Supporting Actress, Drama: Archie Panjabi, The Good Wife
Best Supporting Actor, Comedy: Eric Stonestreet
Best Supporting Actress, Comedy: Sofia Vergara (but I think Jane Lynch might win this one)

This year, the Emmys will be on Sunday, August 29.



0 comments: